Re: alright..THATS IT No MORE FOREIGNERS!

Oops, sorry dude, I didn't mean to buy it!  Wait, yes I did.  You should
have seen the looks I got at the airport carrying that thing onto the
plane!  The security people also wondered why I was carrying a travel bag
full of Mk1 lenses onto the plane!  Either way, the show was cool.  Thanks
for the Southern hospitality (well except for that mean cop who gave me a
speeding ticket on the way to the airport from the show, the bastard).

--
Thank you very little.

Matt Loggans
Baltimore, MD