alright..THATS IT No MORE FOREIGNERS!

You heard me! From now on, no more foriegn people allowd to attend VW
car shows in Texas!! (foriegn = you live outside of the state). Seems
while i was busy cleaning my cars, getting them ready, a sneaky
certain MK1 rocco ownder visiting from BALTIMORE (or somewheres
around there..damn east coasters) ran over to the swap meet and
snagged a mk1 kamei rear wing that was brought down for ME to buy!!!
grrrrrr..if I catch any of you folks trying to sneak in next year,
I'll run you over with my mk1!!!!!

..hahah all in humor, i really didn't need it, and he said he'd keep
an eye out for another one  =] some notes, the weather wasnt great at
first but the day cleared up nice and sunny, had a lot of quality
cars and a few mad-engine swaps. My 99 Passat took "Best New Car"
trophy...and my little mk1 didnt get nuttin, guess there's always
next year! Every Scirocco (except MINE) placed in the "Peoples Choice
top 20 cars" so that was cool too! Power to the roccos.

I dropped the film off this morning in 3-5 days i'll get it back on
disk so i can put them right up on the website

http://www.clubh2o.com/gulfcoast

keep checking there for pics and a recap!! also keep an eye out in
future issues of Max Speed, as we had a photographer from there
at and before the show doing some personal car shots.

Ryan