rant of the day(long)

well... let me start by saying i was was having a very good day until the
event happened. i got out of school, didn't have to work and then was on the
way to try to hock a braclet i found at the gas station(don't worry no one
claimed it and i was gonna use the cash for the rocco) but anyways i was
getting on the interstate entrance ramp when a big black suburban pulled up
beside me. everyone had a nice little alternate merge thing going so i did the
right thing and let them over. after about 20 seconds of switching lanes and
almost slowing to a halt, they proceeded onto the interstate(mind you the
interstate was packed andd there is almost no way in hell to get on unless you
are doing at least 50mph) so i gave a slight tap to the horn and away they
went.
	in the procces of passing them i look over to see an angry mother waving her
finger and pointing at me while her 15 year old(approx) daughter drew closer
to me. i ran just about half way onto the emergency lane into a bit of dirt,
but somehow managed to keep it on the road, slow down and pass on the driver
side. man was i pissed(yeah the got a nice long look at the finger).
	i'm all for driver education, but  really don't think that a suburban is a
proper learning tool in this case.
	sorry for the waste of bandwith, but  i had to get it out.
-alan