Re: Passenger side under-dash tray?

> I was looking at Mike's site (below) and noticed on
> one of his pics that he
> has a storage tray under the glove box on the
> passenger side, similar to the
> one on the driver's side.
 > In all my dealings with Mk II's (I've seen about 8 >
or 10 now), I've NEVER
> seen one of these. It makes sense, because it
matches
> the driver's side
> tray, but I just find it odd that I've never seen
one
> before. How common
> were these? It would seem to be a very useful bit of
> space...

Yeah? I don't think I've ever noticed, but I know I
have one on my passanger side and not on the driver's
side. Odd. I don't know how people have them on the
driver's side, there is barely enough room as it is!
Try a wrecker, they must of some stock, you should be
able to dig one up. It's all because of those previous
owners they take stuff out and don't give it to you!

> I also noticed that it appears to have a round 4"
> stock rear speaker. I
> thought all Mk II's had 4x6" in all four
locations...

They must be aftermarket speakers. Well if you can fit
5.25" speakers, you should be able to put 4".
===
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out
the short coming of others is there?" - Randall