RE: Suspension question Oversteer/Understeer?

How does the tire pressure thing work? I haven't done any auto racing, but
if you're experiencing oversteer, you want more traction on the rear to
balance the front, right? Wouldn't /lowering/ the rear air pressure (or
raising the front) make the tires more supple/flexible, thus giving more
traction?

I noticed that both Andre' and Owen speak of raising the rear pressure.
Considering that, IIRC, both you guys have racing experience, I'd believe
what you say before my above logic. Could you explain how this works?

I think I'm gonna have to go play with this in Gran Turismo and see what
happens... Gawd that game rocks!

Neal (playing the ignorant fool...again...)