Re: Suspension question Oversteer/Understeer?

Hmmm, what do you have for sway bars?  now handling gurus, correct me if i'm
wrong, but this is what i think you could do.  Get a larger front swaybar,
stick with the stock rear.  Play with your tire pressures.  Lower the fronts
and raise the rear, that should give you a little more understeer.
     Oh yeah, what you are experiencing is oversteern, where the back will
want to keep coming around faster than the front.  Understeer is when you
get a push, the car won't turn as fast as you'd like it to, or turns less
than it should if it was following the path you've turned the wheel to?
make sense??  Also are your shocks adjustable?  If they are, play with the
settings a bit and see what happens.

HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

The front lower bar will probably help out too.