Re: Jason went to Driving School. :) [LONG]

>stuff that I haven't done on the street. :)  The worst part is sitting and
>idling for up to like 40 mins between runs... but my oil never got hotter
>than 110'C, and the cooling fan was on low the whole time, so the needle
>stayed pegged in the center of the gauge... so it wasn't bad at all!

Sounds like you haven't learned the old pit crew push yet.  it looks way
cooler if you push your car in line like you are your own pit crew or
something, then you don't have to worry about overheating either  :)
  Glad you had a blast, i take it you're hooked.

BTW, who what when where why and somtimes how did you get your jamex box?
Everytime i hear Riley's car on your site i gotta have one :)

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571