Re: Suspension question Oversteer/Understeer?

> Today while taking a corner the back of the car swung out.  How do i get
> rid of this?  What is it Understeer or Oversteer?

Oversteer is just what you described.  Understeer is when the nose tends
to plow straight ahead.  I would suggest turning your rear shocks down,
but
bilsteins arent adjustable.  I would suggest probably a little less tire
pressure in the front & more in the rear.  A litle more costly but a
better
way to prevent the rear from coming out is to install a front sway bar.
HTH...