Headlight switch

Well, being a cheap bastard, I decided to pull apart my locked headlight
switch and I found out that the little light bulb that lights up the switch
had come out of its socket and was sitting in the switch blocking it from
turning off. Now I have to send back the new switch I bought from AAB. While
I was in their I dabbed a little di electric grease on all the contacts, got
some of that compressed air for cleaning computers and cleaned out
everything else behind the dash, regreased this and that and put some thread
locking compound on the screws that hold the dash face plate in place (good
or bad idea? I've never used that stuff before - I'm assuming it is not like
super glue and it will give)

Now I have a problem with my passenger window - it won't roll down unless I
push down on it and wind at the same time.

Got my tax refund and made an appointment to get a new roof on the
Cabriolet - boy is that expensive!
Passenger side motor mount this week, roof next week, I'm a happy broke
camper ;-)

ttfn
Ian