Re: tech:tranny removal/install tips

Depends how many times you've done it : )
If you've never done it before, leave yourself a day and a half to drop
it and put it back in. After you've done it a million times, then you can
do it much quicker, but it's not a cinch, by anyone's standards that I
know of. (But it's also not terribly difficult).
	Good luck!
	-Josiah
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	http://bork.hampshire.edu/~josiah (now with MP3's of me and my
bro- ever wondered what kind of music we play?)