Re: hard starting

In a message dated 3/28/99 10:03:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
theforce@invasion.com writes:

<< this only happens when the car is cold.....once it has
 been on, you can turn it off and it'll turn right back over, like it
 should....any suggestions?.... >>

I'm having the same exact problems lately with my 8716V.  I am starting to
think its the accumulator.  I seem to remember Shawn or somebody talking about
having a "cold start" problem where he was losing pressure on startup.  I have
smelled traces of fuel in the rear of the car lately and I am wondering if its
leaking.  Well, I have a NEW cold start valve sitting in the garage somewhere
so if that's actually the problem I'll know soon. GL
Dan May
8716VScirocco
91Passat
95.5Tacoma4x4