[Off Topic] Who's got the best ISP?

Hey gang,
	Yeah, it's off topic.  Shoot me.

	I have about 48 hours to get rid of Sprint, my current ISP.  They merged
with Earthlink earlier this year, and have abandoned my market, so I won't
have a local dialup number. This is all fine and dandy, cause I hated them
anyways. :)

	I need people's opinions on their ISPs.  Cable modems aren't available
here yet, nor is ADSL, so I need a regular dialup.  "Here" is Pittsburgh,
PA, so you funny canadian people can take a break and not reply. :)

	I need a nationwide ISP, because I have a laptop and travel alot, and I am
on an average of 15 hours a day (I work at home), so I don't want another
ISP like Sprint who writes me nasty emails every time I'm on for more than
10 hours.  (I just respond with "Hey, you said it was UNLIMITED access")

	Who's got a nationwide ISP that they like?

	I've been looking at Worldnet.att.net, and I'm actually on hold right now
waiting to talk to tech support because I don't want a whole "SOFTWARE
PACKAGE".  I've had MSN in the past, and their software package completely
took over my computer-- to the point where I had to re-format the hard drive.

	Opinions/Rants/Complaints?  Please keep the list happy and reply directly
to me.

	Thanks sooooo much!

		Jason