How to drop rear axle beam??

I just got a bunch of new goodies from da Potterman today: VW motorsport
rear mount, new passenger side mount, Velocity stage 2 diff kit, and poly
rear axle bushings.
	My question is: Are there any tips to dropping the rear axle beam to
install the bushings?? I haven't even looked at the bently, but maybe
someone who's already done it could enlighten me as to the process. gracias!

	I'm gearing up to do a complete rebuild on the junkyard 9A tranny I got so
I'll keep you posted! I still need to order the anti-machining diff bolt
kit tho. At the same time I'm building custom heim-jointed shift linkage,
should be dope

Kevin Fry -- computer nerd!
'81 Scirocco S 1.8l
'80 Scirocco   0.0l