motor mounts

So I'm sitting at the light, car idling, watching the change in the tray do a
nice little dance and I say to myself... self, its time to change the motor
mount.  My bro-inlaw who had the car before me changed all of them 4 years
ago. Now, do I need to change all of them again or will just changing the
passenger one fix it?

I can handle removing the timing covers, the belts, Jack up the engine a
little but how the hell do I get those bolts off the passenger side. (special
tool?, vice grips?)  Now, I need this explained to me in detail because, I
have read it before and don't quite understand.  Thanks for your help to
everyone
Brian 86 16v