Re: feels like someone's pulling at my rear bumper!

Do the 8Vs have rear discs?  I can't remember if my 86 did or not.  But
anyway, if you have rear discs, your calipers might be getting stuck.  I
had a 92 GTI 16V last year that had a bad caliper.  It gave the feeling
of something pulling at the rear of the car.

-Mike
92 Jetta GLI 16V
88 Scirocco 16V
90 Cabbie
87 Cabbie  <---for sale in northern Utah - $2600 - pic available