RE: The ND Show is 2 months from now!

Q) Uhm. what does all that mean?

West coast's number one show is the New dimensions show.

Q) when?

May 22 and 23

Q) where?

At ND  in Calif (look up the web site for details)

Q) why?

This is the show that we, the Scirocco drivers, all meet and have a great
time.

Q) how?

You drive your Scirocco to Northern Cal. Meet up with the list and have
fun.

Q) who?

The Scirocco list, 100's of VW's and you!!

Now this is what we need to workout.
 We need to start looking for a place to stay so we can all party Sat eve.
Who has the details on the good low price Hotels?
 Who is going to drive up the coast on Cal 1 (PCH)?

We need som help from the locals.
Thanks.