Re: [Fwd: Fw: Fwd: Fwd: Internet Charges On Your Phone Bill]

Sorry for wasting everybodys air time, I just thought that if there is
any truth to the matter, that it is relatively inportant.  I am not a
gullable person, nor naive, but concerned.  I don't understand the
advantages of sending this "hoax" out. sorry