Re: Is it possible to find Eurolights for under $400

A1SCIROCCO@aol.com wrote:

> The title pretty much says it all.  The cheapest i've found them so far > is at AutoTech for 395.00.

   Found this on the Mk2 parts section on Scirocco.org and I have no
clue as to what type of headlights these might be.  Might be worth
checking out.  If they turn out to be 4x6 rectangles, then this guy
needs to get out more!  =p

 4 Hella lights for MKII, outsides are rare projector beams, inners are
 H1's,The only set I've ever seen. These are not typical Euro headlamps!
 $200
 Jeff Mcdonald <a1scargo@webtv.com>