Re: Is it possible to find Eurolights for under $400

I was pondering that also. What if you were in an accident or a rock
flies up and breaks the lense? Then do you have to buy a whole other
set?  The prices on these things, like the expensive turn signals, just
seem outrageous to me. Kinda like running and add in the phone book (800
bucks a month for quarter page) scary.
that is all
dave