Great "Blackening" Stuff Found!

I hope this isn't old news to any of you, but I have been in search for a
truly good product to restore the faded black plastic trim which seems to
have plagued every VW (jetta/scirocco/corrado) I've owned.

Well, at the dealer, I find this stuff called "Forever Black" and decide
to give it a try. It comes with a bottle of cleaner, and an applicator
that doesn't look unlike something you'd find shoe polish in.

I've tried Mother's and Black Chrome in the past, each of which lasts a
couple weeks at most before fading out. This stuff actually dyes the
plastic, and doesn't rub off with a cloth or car wash. (Make sure to tape
off the paint on crucial/tricky areas.)

I love it. My car looks years younger and I feel I've finally found a
mostly-permanent solution to the faded-gray look. I'm not sure where you
can find this product, but I found mine at the dealer in Colorado Springs.
It runs $10, and there is enough dye in the bottle to do numerous cars.

~Chris

Christopher Mende				         h: 719.963.0082
www.neubayern.net					 o: 719.262.1022