Re: Whats the best tool to port manifolds?

I don't know if this is the way you want to go instead of porting the
stock manifold.  I've have heard a nice little rumor that not only does
the audi 5000 80-82 throttle body fit on the 8v's (u have a 8v right?),
but so can the whole intake manifold which is gigantic!  I was told that
just to cut off and plug the 5th injector feed and the other 4 should
match up perfectly for bolting on.  I'm going to try to do that in the
next couple of weeks, so if anyone is interested, I'll keep them
informed...

				Mike Goodman
				85 Wolfsburg
				mgoodman@sfu.ca