Re: Whats the best tool to port manifolds?

I got a port and polish kit from summit mail order for like 25 bucks.

I'd REALLY like to know how to port up inside the runners themselves, like
where I could get a flexible drill shaft.

Also: can anyone decode this VIN from my 1980 Scirocco?
53A0029328

At 01:02 PM 3/24/99 EST, you wrote:
>I used a die grinder and a grinding stone to port my intake manifold but it
>takes forever to cut through some of the aluminum.  What is the best bit to
>use to port the intake manifold?  Also what is the best polishing bit?
>

>Matt
>84 8v
>
>--

Kevin Fry -- computer nerd!