Re: VERY IMPORTANT (HOAX)

This is a fairly well known internet hoax, and like any good one,
has a ring of truth.  There are web sites out there that track
this sort of thing, I can't believe how many times i've seen this
one.  Cnet online (www.cnet.com) just did a feature on great internet
hoaxes, of which this was one.  Do a search, find out for yourselves.

==Brett