Re: reliable family car (non rocco)

As a side note, when I was poking through the junkyards yesterday, I saw at
least 3 Quantum wagons, and 8 or 9 Audi 5000s. Also, there was a COMPLETE
'84 Wolfie. Well, complete except for the little rubber thingies that open
the cargo cover when you open the hatch. :-) I couldn't believe it.

Zach
www.discover-net-net/~zach/index.html
"Wow, that blew up something fierce, huh?" "Ayup."

****