Re: Rear Disk Conversion?

In a message dated 3/23/99 16:09:05, yu129742@YorkU.CA writes:

<< Secondly, what do I need in the rear.  I am unclear as
to whether or not I need the entire rear axle.  I was told that I don't.
So what's up with that.  Can someone clarify this for moi.>>

Here's what you need:
rear discs, callipers, stub axles, e-brake lines
you can get these pieces off any A1 or A2 (I used stuff from an A2 GTi and
everything just bolted to my trailing arm

You are going to want to get the longer section of hard brake line from Poter
or the dealer ($17 if I remember correctly)
HTH
Nate