new scirocco

Finally got my 2.0l 16v scirocco yesterday.  Took one more week than expected.
anyway it was worth the wait.  I love that car.  It's so damn fast.  I noticed
one thing though.  Tonight it rained as i was test driving it and i turned on
the wipers.  the damn things only came on in high speed and when you shut off
the wipers they stop where you turned them off.  You know they should go back
to the bottom of the windshield but they don't.  does anybody know what's up
with that.  thanks guys.

Dave Kirsch
'85 8v scirocco
'87 2.0l 16v scirocco  (new family member)