Re: Cancer of the Battery Tray

Id use some POR 15
http://www.arabianrun.com/bruces/por-15.htm
I have no experience with it, but all of my ACVW friends swear by it.
My buddy Raul has a 65 bug pan in his yard that was covered in rust that
he painted with it and it has lasted all winter without a problem.
Normal paint would prolly last a winter, too... but this stuff is made
to cover rust...

majordomo@scirocco.org.