Dual down pipe/manifold question

I just installed a dual downpipe, dual outlet manifold, and a ported and
polished intake manifold, and a gutted cat all the gaskets were replaced.  I
am getting smoke in the engine compartment is it possibly the new down pipe
buring off some sort of coating or maybe the gaskets?  I did spray liquid
wrench and cleaned the manifold with a degreaser.  Maybe its just burning that
shit off well im starting to get into to much detail.  I'm going o go to bed

Matt
84 8v