headlight plugs

I finally began work on rewiring my headlight circuit to be shorter,
stouter, and relay-equipped.  The part that's currently stumping me is the
connections to the headlights themselves.  For the time being, I'm just
going to leave the 4x6 sealed-beam halogens in them; they're currently
attached via the stock plugs.  I bought two sizes of female blade-type
connectors, only to discover that the blade sizes on the headlights are
exactly halfway in between!

I briefly considered reusing the factory connectors, and found that a
jeweler's screwdriver, properly inserted, would release the connector from
the plastic housing, but I think they'd be too much of a pain in the ass to
clean sufficiently well to allow solder to stick, and odds are I'd break at
least one of the ten involved.

I've looked on the racks for a replacement plug, but found nothing even
close.  I don't want to splice the new 12-gauge wire to the old 14 gauge
near the old plugs (kinda defeats the purpose).  Is a replacement plug
something I can get from behind the counter at Napa or someplace?  Any
source recommendations as to that particular size of connector?

TIA,
Jeff