Re: Double whammy heater question

Well You all,

Unfortunately I did this headache about a month ago. and my setup was the
poor boy way ( sorry Shawn ) I gutted the whole box and put a non A/C heater
core into a A/C box. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ......  the box has been highly
modified and it really does not serve a purpose except of filling the space
it already provided.

In the process of removing the box, because I thought I could get away with
not discharging the A/C system... ruined it....... the car now has NO A/C
oh well.

Well I'll stop rambling now a get to a point. If you want the A/C then I
highly recommend having it done by someone who can recharge the A/C for ya.
If not then have at it. It'll take about three or so hours to rip everything
apart and place it back together. Unfortunately the Bentley don't explain
shit. They don't tell ya about all of the little clips that hold the housing
together nothing.

Good luck Hope I did not discourage you at all.......

Keith 84 Rocco w/NOS