Re: another pondering-my mods

Dude, I hear ya.  My GF doesn't like riding in my car so we always take
hers everywhere we go ('94 Civic, Auto).  My car is the only Scirocco in
the area.  Once in a while I will see one pass through town but it is
beat to shit.  Nobody even takes note to VW's in my area (Mustangs,
Trans Ams) and the idea of "VW Performance" is an oxymoron.  Once in a
GREAT while I will run into a guy who says that he had a buddy that had
a Scirocco and then he comments that they're fast cars.  For a while my
feelings are validated.  But since I do live in BFE I should expect the
ignorance.

Josh
"88 16v