another pondering from a ponderer

Hello boys and girls,
I was just sitting here at work bored, looking at all of the scirocco
sites. Now what I want to know is this: are the majority of the cars on
this list perfect like the ones on the sites or are they your average
fixer upper?  My car is pretty clean compared to the other Sciroccos
around here, but that is not really a good comparison. Cause they are
pretty thrashed, or completely stock. It has taken me  a while just to
get mine back into stock condition. Now I am gonna fix it up. Let the
mods begin!!!
That is all.
c-ya, dave gray

I think President clinton misunderstood his role as president. To screw
the country as a whole, not individually.