blue A1 RABBIT INTERIOR

I just finished scraping the GTi for parts i think i am going to keep
the tranny (4 K)  just in case i need i tfor the rocco, but i have all
the interior for sale including seatbelts they are blue to   the only
thinkg i dont have is the door panels and the shift boot is ripped
any body need anything

ohhh to all thos e athat have emailed me for parts i have not forgotten
youi am just packing for a trip
the guy form england who want ed the seats...i have to get a truck to
take them to the mailing place because i dont have a box big enough here
and that is part of the shipping cost ...dont worry istill got em
jonas
i will be back in a week or so i am treking ou to AZ to go campin gfor a
week