Re: Woo Hoo!!! I WIN

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:53:21 -0500 (EST) Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
writes:

>estimate too $5007.  After my $500 deductable I'll have 4507.
>YEEEEHAAWWW!

Right on dude! Way to stick to your guns! Unfortunately, a fight is all
you can do these days to get the actual cash value of your destroyed car
even tho they (the insurance company) should of done the right thing to
begin with and handed you a check for said amount the day after the car
was recovered. Pisses me off.

Right on dude! A new cherry 16V awaits you somewhere!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and