the time has come again....

ok,
so I am once again considering the g60 engine swap.
This is due to the fact that certain unnamed people
(*cough cough* brian) are choosing the 2.0 16v route.
Gotta be different, right?

So, has anyone out there done this or have specific information
for this conversion?  More specifically, what is involved
in changing over to the digifant injection.  Are there any other
viable options to the digifant?
I have heard about all the reliability problems involved with
the g-charger, but I'm not super worried about it.  I am more
worried about what will work from my existing setup and what
I will have to change.

Any info would be greatly appreciated (and yes, I am now
subscribed to the corrado list).

TIA!

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net