Re: Autotech vs. TT exhaust systems

"Aaron D. Patton" wrote:

> And now for a differing viewpoint.
> I have had both TT and Autotech exhausts on my '79 Rocco and I must say I
> like the Autotech much better.  The quality of construction and fit are WAY
> better, it sounds a little nicer, and does not feel like it is down on power
> one bit.  After the TT system rusted completely in half in a matter of 3
> years in the dry desert southwest, I will never buy another one of their
> exhausts.  As for Autotech's employees, I have spent a lot of money with
> them in the last 5 years and from the very beginning they have always been
> very polite and helpful.

That's cool. I'm sure they're like most companies, some cool people, some
jerks.. As for exhausts go that's interesting to hear, the autotech system I saw
rusted out in a couple years but that's in the seattle area, lost of rain and
humidity. I sold the car I had with the TT system so I can't be sure on how long
it'll last. I will keep that in mind, do you have an opinion on stainless
systems? I'd be curious to hear, thanks... :-)

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.