Re: Autotech vs. TT exhaust systems

Githua Ngaruiya wrote:

> hi everyone, yesterday I drove my friend's 87 GTI 16v with ramair and
> neuspeed bilstein shocks; talk about a firm ride! I love the setup and the
> the car sounded sweet!!!!! Now, I have an 8v and want to buy a catback
> exhaust system. each time i read something about Autotech I decide to get
> them then I read something else about TT exhausts and decide they are
> best. CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT?
> 1  I'm looking for an exhaust the increases the flow / bhp
> 2  Sounds louder than stock
> 3  Will not rust easily (not looking for stainless steel as its too
>    expensive for me) I live in Ohio and use my car year round.
>
> githua
> 92 GTI

One word: Techtonics. I've seen both, I bought TT's system... I've been treated rudely by Autotech and heard some bad things about
them. Weather they suck or not I get the impression that Autotech's catalog is a bunch of bull shit marketing and TT's is honest
and to the point.

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic (almost running)