Re: [tech] Steering Is Pooched, Causes?

This may be a sign that the alignment is "in whack."  If your tie rod ends
have never been replaced, only one of them is adjustable, so aligning can
sometimes result in a steering wheel that's off-center.  However, your
comment suggests that steering effort has increased a great deal, so
assuming your tires are fully inflated, I probably just wasted bandwidth
with my kneejerk hypothesis.