Re: Rings n' tings

Hmmmm, I seem to get a lot of oil belched out of the breather too.. I
installed a cam  baffle on the new motor and even so I get more oil out of
the breather than when I had the old 1.7 w/o a baffle. I dont think it's
the rings though

Kevin Fry -- computer nerd!
'81 Scirocco S 1.8l
'80 Scirocco   0.0l