mk1 gauge cluster

woohoo! located a 100mph speedo! This sucker is all mechanical right?
so I just swap it out with my 85mph one? Also this 100mph one doesnt
have a peg at 100 so I can guestimate top speed finally.

I'm kind of thinking i should keep this whole cluster (tack and
warning lights too) because parts are ever so rare, but if someone
really needs a 85mph gauge cluster complete (there looks to be hair
cracks on the red warning plastic lights) its in realy good shape,
any reasonable offer will be considered.

 Ryan