Racing season is closing in

Just a note to the list that Philadelphia Region SCCA will be holding
a test and tune autocross near Nazareth, PA on 3/21.  Details can be
found at:  www.castle.net/~autoxcsp

And dirt tracking starts 4/2 at Linda's Speedway in Lebonan, PA.  We
have a practice day 3/28, and I need to finish painting and
installing the door and fender panels this weekend.

Can't wait to try out the new Ground Control Coilovers in the
autocross car....

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway(retired in 1998, but back in 99!!)
84 Scirocco (radio works)
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.