Looking for a Scirocco?

I've noticed a few list members are thinking about purchasing another
Scirocco.  Since I live in an area where there is only one other
Scirocco and it was NOT for sale, I check out the net.  The best
places I found were Yahoo Classifieds, Classifieds 2000 and the best,
Traderonline (where I found mine).  I just checked each of them out
and Yahoo Classifieds has 33 Sciroccos for sale, Classifieds 2000 had
41 (I think) and Traderonline had 76 (once again, I think).  There
were also a few MKI's for sale for those interested.

Since I'm a bit new to the list, I hope I'm not already well known
info.

==
Craig Moore
87 Scirocco 8v