Re: 16v scirro

dude, Roadway wants $150 to ship a 16v body kit!!! I don't
know of any other place that will ship a box this big, so I
cc'd it to the scirocco list hoping somone on here can offer me a
better and much cheaper way to ship a big box like this? I
think Roadway is full of crap, last time I stopped by the dude
claimed he could ship a complete engine via pallet 1/2 way across
this country (USA) for $50, and I know you can have a frigging whole
car shipped 1/2 way across the country for $400, so what gives??

any help here is appreciated...
thanks
Ryan