Bitten by the bug hard . . The Audi Bug!

	Oh no boys and girls. It has happend. I was looking for an Audi 4000 or 5000
or 200 big bumper for my rocco to go with the rear Jetta I already fitted when
I saw some cheap ass possible Daily drives. I found a couple of A1 Gti's for
under 600 all in good running order and some lat Mk1 Roccos all under a grand.
My area is going crazy with good VW and Audi buys. Then I found it, 91 Coupe
Quatro ro 6k low miles all records analy tacken care of. Owner is moving outta
state. Just what I wanted something nice and save and all year round for a
daily drive and possible toing car. Hey it could happen. Then I thought to
myself wouldn't it be cool if I could find a UR Quatro. You know the wide
boxed flared 4000 turbo/street/really car from the early 80's. Well Bang I
found one in the far end of CT. Not in the best condition and it would cut
into my Scirocco race budget.

	Now I don't know what to do. I always wanted a A1 Gti to play with. I always
found them really cute and fun to drive, anyway you can fit any vw motor in
that bay. It would make a killer sleeper car. Then there is the coupe quatro
which I never see in my area anymore. They look so classy to me and 4 wheel
drive in the winter, nice all around car for a daily drive. I feel really odd
when I have to bring in my Rocco to a valet and they can't figure out the gear
box cause of the short shift kit, or the jarring hits I get from the street
when I have to drive into manhattan on the westside high way. But a UR Quatro
would be nuts as a daily and an future track care with all the cool stuff it
came with. I mean on the fly front and rear DIF locks, thats nuts. But either
Audis would cause an arm and a leg to buy and bring back up to good condition
if there stuff wrong with it. There for I would have to give up my role cage
or race seats. I don't really want to do that.

OK fellow V-dubbers what do you think I should do, Get a little Beater and
have extra cash for the rocco and for the beater GTI, or get a nicer harder to
find Audi and not have extra cash for the rocco. Oh did I mention My first
time trial is in 5 weeks at limerock, a PDA event. Anyone else going?

Well waiting for advice I have to jump on one of the 2 makes Audi(the coupe or
Ur Quatro) or the VW( 83 or 84 gti A1 or 81 Rocco).
Just plain confused child here
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red