Re: Bitten by the bug hard . . The Audi Bug!

But a UR Quatro
>would be nuts as a daily and an future track care with all the cool stuff
it
>came with. I mean on the fly front and rear DIF locks, thats nuts.

Hmmm...  Are you sure?  I'm not familiar with a UR Quattro, but most
Quattro's have center and rear diff locks...   not front.

My personal advice is find yourself a '91 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro (only year
to have a 20v turbo engine in the 200 body).  I got to play with a slightly
modified specimen last summer in Colorado and was very impressed.  At that
time I owned a 245 hp Corvette.  The Audi, even at 6000 feet altitude, felt
like it would walk all over the Corvette (which I was used to driving at 500
feet altitude).  Talk about the ultimate sleeper...  large four door family
car that can suck up most vehicles on the road.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm