Re: 2 strange questions

                Thanks to eveyone who replied to my post. To let the few of
you that were interested about the MK1. There is rust on it, but not alot as
it has been under cover forever it seems like. Mostly around the fenders and
on the hatch. There's got to be a least an inch of dust on it. Might have to
power wash it to get it off. :)  There are no major dents or scratches. The
tires are flat ( 3 I think). It has a red interior and only 90,000 KM . I
was able to use my key to open the door and have a look around. It has the
cool wood grain dash board!

                    I live in Sidney, on Vancouver Island in case you guys
care. I haven't talked to the old lady who ownes it in awile, but will keep
you posted if I do get. It's weird because it was insured up until two years
ago but It hasn't moved for something like 7 or 8 years at least. I know the
building manager and he offered to get the car towed away but she refused.If
I do get, I would like to know who wants parts from it because I don't have
the time or know how to get it running again. Although  it might be fun
trying, I would rather put the money into my car.

                    Thanks again guys,

Gary
84 Scirocco