Re: Stock ground effects look bad

Brad Sterling wrote:

> I posted this previously, but got no answers.  Probably my ISP.
> Anyway, put a Euro bumper on the back of my '86 16V and I'm not liking
> how it looks.  The stock ground effects on the back look bad with the
> short bumper.  Is there anyway to plug the "T" shaped cutaways that
> expose the tow loops.

Man, I gotta disagree.  I think the euro bumper looks GREAT on the back,
despite the holes for the tow loops.  Hell ANYTHING would look better than
the US-spec bumper, which looks incredibly out of place, as if it came
off a much bigger car or something..

If you just put it on, leave it be for a while and see if you don't take
a liking to it as is.. my guess is you very well might.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA