Stock ground effects look bad

Hi all,

    I posted this previously, but got no answers.  Probably my ISP.
Anyway, put a Euro bumper on the back of my '86 16V and I'm not liking
how it looks.  The stock ground effects on the back look bad with the
short bumper.  Is there anyway to plug the "T" shaped cutaways that
expose the tow loops.  With the US spec, stick-way-the-hell-out-there
bumper, they weren't real noticeable.  Now they are just screaming to be
looked at.  Any thoughts or is this just how a Euro is going to make the
back of my car look?

-Brad