Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent

On 11 Mar 99 11:20:44 +0100 Jonas Karlsson <jkarlsso@metabolex.com>
writes:

>Actually, as I was informed in traffic school last month. California law

>has changed to the 3-second rule. It used to be as you said, but now you

>have to maintain 3 seconds between yourself and the car in front of you.

I had heard they were discussing that new law but hadn't heard if it had
somehow gone thru. that's the dumbest law they've come up with in quite a
while, right next to STOP at all the school buses with red flashing
lights.
Do you realize if you obeyed that law, you would never get home if you
were a commuter? if you gave 2 car lengths, somebody would constantly be
pulling in front of you. You'd be parked! LOL!! I see nothing but humor
in all of it. What-ever.

>Still, every damn driver in the commute would get a ticket if CHP
>cracked down on it.

SHHH! Not so loud! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and