Dual Washer Nozzels And Freaky Cutouts For Them....

    So, I finally got a set of dual washer nozzels for my 87.  The
part number on them, if anyone would like to order theirs, is 533
955 985.  They will fit hoods with the + shaped cut out.  I haven't
tried them yet, because my ride has been in the shop for the last
week.  Getting new brake parts, motor mounts, etc....

   Now....I just got a new hood (and am almos broke, but I have a
shit load of new parts though).  And as luck would have it it
doesn't have those + shaped cut outs on it.  Its got a square shaped
one, about an inch long and 7/8 of an inch wide.  Anyone out there
have the same shape on their hood?  I asked the VW parts dude, who
wasn't much help as he admitted to being partial to Chevy's, and has
been working for VW for three weeks.

    Its a cheap import hood, cost me $250CDN, brand spanking new.
The first one I ordered in had that familiar  + shape, but also had
two dents from shipping.  I figured next one would be the same minus
the dents. But oh no.....oh no summer lov'n....not a chance.

Sean Martin
87 8V